- 0 views
- By Kaleem Akbar
OTO Pakistan Pvt. Ltd.
Fuel You Can Trust
- Ensure Logistic reporting on prescribed time line
- Ensure Compliance to Company Policy & Guidelines/Standards
- Compliance of Government Rules & Regulations
- Act as a Custodian for logistics Agreements/Documents etc.
- Vendor/Carriage contractors management i.e. Fleet Induction, Audit, Billing, negotiations etc.
- Coordinate and monitor Logistics operations
- 1-2 years’ experience as logistics coordinator, OMC preferable. Similar role in Transport or Supply Chain company
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, NHA, OGRA or any other Government Department
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer knowledge with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well versed with Microsoft (Excel, Power point, Word)
Minimum Qualification for this position is Graduation with 3-5 Years Experience.
If you meet the required criteria, email us your resume’s at email@example.com or Apply Here. Please mention ‘Logistics Coordinator’ in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org